Terms & Privacy
By visiting the Site, our App, or using any of our Services, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy. Your use of our Site or Services, and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service (www.spatialdatalogic.com/terms), including its applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes. Our Terms of Service are incorporated by reference into this Policy.
- The Information We Collect About You
- Information We Collect Directly From You
- Information We Collect Automatically
- How We Use Your Information
- How We Share Your Information
- Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms/Opting Out of Tracking Local Storage Objects
- Third Party Analytics Third Party Ad Networks Third-Party Links
- Security of My Personal Information
- Access To My Personal Information
- What Choices Do I Have Regarding Use of My Personal Information?
- Children Under 13
- Special Information for California Consumers
- Contact Us
- Changes to this Policy
The Information We Collect About You
Information We Collect Directly From You. If you register to use our Site, we will collect your name, email address, username, password, and coupon code. You also may provide us with your phone number, address, trade name, and license number of trade; you are not required to provide us with this information. We also collect information from you when you request information from us or otherwise use our Site, App, and Services. The type of information that we collect from you depends on your interaction with our Services, and may include your name, contact information, and other
information that you choose to provide to us.
Information We Collect Automatically. We may automatically collect the following information about your use of our Site, App, or Services through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies: your domain name; your browser type and operating system; web pages you view; links you click; your IP address; the length of time you visit our Site and or use our Services; and the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Site.
When you use our App, we will collect: geolocation information; mobile device ID (or alternative ID where required by your platform provider); language information; device name and model; operating system, type, and version; your activities within the App; and the length of time that you are logged into our App.
We may combine the information that we collect automatically about you with other information that we have collected about you, including, where applicable, your user name, name, and other personal information. Please see the section “Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms” below for additional
How We Use Your Information
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your orders, and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Site or our Services.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use your information, such as your email address, to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about our Services. We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising our Services on third party websites.
- To better understand how users access and use our Site, App, and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Site, App, and Services, to respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
- If you “like” us on Facebook, we may post updates in your news feed.
How We Share Your Information
We do not share your personal information with non-affiliated third parties for their own marketing purposes. We may share the information that we collect about you, including personal information, as follows:
- Affiliates. We may disclose your information to our affiliates or subsidiaries; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your personal information will be subject to this Policy.
- Town Clients. We will disclose information about persons/entities viewing a particular Town Client (or Clients’) plans/other information.
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another entity, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected about you to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
below entitled “Third Party Ad Networks.”
Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for
you to navigate our Site and Services, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities at our Services. There are two types of cookies: session and persistent cookies.
- Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into the Site. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and verify your identity, after you have logged in, as you move through our Site. Persistent Cookies.
- Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity, and to display advertising both on our Site and on third-party sites.
Disabling Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our Site who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Site, but some features may not function.
Local Storage Objects.
We may use Flash Local Storage Objects (“Flash LSOs”) to store your preferences and to personalize your visit. Flash LSOs are different from browser cookies because of the amount and type of data stored. Typically, you cannot control, delete, or disable the acceptance of Flash LSOs through your web browser. For more information on Flash LSOs, or to learn
how to manage your settings for Flash LSOs, go to the Adobe Flash Player Help Page, choose “Global Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions. To see the Flash LSOs currently on your computer, choose “Website Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions to review and, if you choose, to delete any specific Flash LSO.
Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site to, among other things,
track the activities of Site visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Site usage. We and our third party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML e-mails to our customers, to help us track e-mail response rates, identify when our e-mails are viewed, and track whether our e-mails are forwarded.
Third Party Analytics
We use automated devices and applications, such as Google Analytics, to evaluate usage of our Site and, to the extent permitted, our Application. We also may use other analytic means to evaluate our Services. We use these tools to help us improve our Services, performance and user experiences.
Third-Party Ad Networks
users of our Services.
You may opt-out of many third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”). For more information regarding this practice by NAI members and DAA members, and your choices regarding having this
information used by these companies, including how to opt-out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective websites: www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp (NAI) and www.aboutads.info/choices (DAA).
Opting out of one or more NAI member or DAA member networks (many of which will be the same) only means that those members no longer will deliver targeted content or ads to you. It does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content or ads on our Site or other websites. You may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing. If your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you visit this opt-out page, or you subsequently erase your cookies, use a different computer or change web browsers, your NAI or DAA opt-out may no longer be effective. Additional information is available on NAI’s and DAA’s websites accessible by the above links.
User Generated Content
We invite you to post content on our Site, including comments and pictures to our blogs and user forums. If you post content to our Site, all of the information that you post will be available to registered users of our Services. If you post your own content on our Services, your posting may
become public and we cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy.
Our Services may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third party websites.
Security of My Personal Information
We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions designed to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not
responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Access To My Personal Information
You may modify information that you have submitted by logging into your account and updating your profile information. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Site or App for a period of time.
Through our products and services, you may have access to municipal documents and data, including by way of example only, plans and permits. If you would like a copy of such document or to correct the information contained therein, please contact the municipality, not us.
What Choices Do I Have Regarding Use of My Personal Information?
We may send periodic promotional emails to you. You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the e-mail. Please note that it may take up to 10 business
days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you e-mails about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
Children Under 13
Our Services are not designed for children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at [email protected]" uw-rm-vague-link-id="mailto:[email protected]$send an email to [email protected]" data-uw-rm-vglnk="">[email protected].
Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site or our App.